Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stadium of Fire

We took the girls to see Miley Cyrus at the Stadium of Fire this year. They sang and danced with her all night, they had a great time!

3 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Hey Kami! I am so excited that you have a blog now! Now I can keep connected with what is going on in Grantsville! We sure miss you guys and can't wait to get out there! Love you guys,
Kate

Chelsi said...

YEAH KAMI!!! You finally broke down and got a blog, you will be hooked before you know it. haha I am really excited to keep up on your cute family, we only live an hour away but we don't get to see you guys as often as we would like. Love you guys!!!!

Vanessa said...

WTC???????????? (that means what the crap?) I was totally there! Geez, if you would ever call me, we could connect. Oh wait, I guess it goes both ways. Glad to see your cute blog, here is mine:
vschmidt.blogspot.com