Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween!!! Ha Ha yes I know it's November!

Tooele County School District doesn't allow the kids to wear their costumes to school, which I am actually glad about, even though as a kid it was a memorable part of my Halloween tradition. So instead we get fun Halloween t-shirts that they wear on the day of their class party. We always try to add a little something fun each year, last year we got the striped tights, this year we got a few fun things for their hair.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Bah Humbug Tooele SD!! Your kids look so cute!

Chelsi said...

Wearing my costume to school was my best part of halloween when I was young. Sad! They sure look cute though...I love the tights!!!

Alicia said...

Hi Kami!! How are you? It was so great to hear from you. I'm sooo excited that you have a blog. It is such a fun way to see your darling family, and your latest happenings. Your kids are adorable!! I LOVE the striped tights and the fun hair!! Too cute!! Keep in touch!!

Alicia said...

Thanks for your sweet compliment. We actually had those pics. taken at Murray Park by Fotogenix. Shaun had to take some time off from work and I had to pull the kids out of school just to make all of our schedules work!! Family pictures.....crazy, huh?!! Have a wonderful day!!