Ashton looks up to Rylie so much that whatever Rylie does Ashton must also. When Rylie turned 8 my mom went with me to help pick out a dress. We ended up making some "traditions" that we really did not realize we were making. But Ashton remembered every detail of Rylies trip and very sincerely asked when we would be having the "girls day out" with her!
So we planned it! And of course she wanted Rylie to be there with her. (Lucky Rylie)!!!
It starts with a trip to the spa to get a pedicure, since "she will be barefoot during her baptism!"
This is the look of pure fear! But she did it and was soooo glad she did!
After she got the ear piercing over with we were ready to focus on finding the perfect dress! This was the second dress she tried on and she fell in love. She thinks she looks like Cinderella !
After we found the dress it was off to look for shoes! Rylie and Ashton would not stop trying on all these crazy drag queen style shoes. These were one of our favorites!
It was a fun day! Davin turns 8 next, I wonder what we are going to do special for him? I don't think he will want a mani or a pedi and ear piercing is out of the question!!!
4 comments:
Congratulations on your special girls' day out! I remember our day with Jenna. How fun is that! And you will look just beautiful. I'm so glad that you are making this oh, so important decision. Heavenly Father is proud of you and so am I! Can't wait to see you in person!!!
That is such a great tradition. How sweet that she wanted her sister to come, too!
She is so cute! I did not realize on top of everything else you have going on--you had a baptism too! How fun to make it a "tradition" and how great that she will always remember her baptism. You are a good mom and your girls are very blessed to have you:)I don't even want to think about Maggie getting baptized, but for some reason she thinks that when she starts swimming lessons, she is also getting baptized!
Fun Fun....goot job documenting Kam...she'll never forget all this special fun stuff!
Post a Comment