Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do you work on Sundays????

Rylie got a gift certificate to get her nails done for her birthday and Skylar was with us
when she went to redeem the gift! So I thought instead of worrying about Skylar terrorizing
the innocent women at the shop who are there not only to get their pedicures and manicures but also to enjoy a few peaceful moments away from kids. I decided to let her get her nails
done also, just to keep her busy. She is super hyper and never slows down so I really
did not know if this would even work but to my surprise...
she did not move a muscle!
She sat so still I even had to convince her it was OK to turn her head for the picture.
So my only question now is...
Will this lady join me in church next week and work her magic on Skylar during sacrament?????



1 comment:

Jenny said...

So cute! What is the deal with church, anyway. By the time sacrament meeting is over I feel like I've been through a wrestling match!