Make sure you are clear, undeniably clear when you explain to your 4 year old that their mouth is numb (after leaving the dentist office) and that they need to be very, very careful. Because they might just not quite understand the severity of the situation and innocently bite a hole right through their lip!
Thanks to our wonderful dentist he gave us some helpful medicine to keep it from causing her to much pain after the numbness wore off!
6 comments:
POOR THING!
At least she still looks cute and fashionable after all that trauma!
ewww! That has got to hurt. Dang it!!! But seriously, I agree with Vanessa...Sky looks majorly cute!!!
Ouch!!! I haven't had much dental work done in my life so I don't know 1st hand but that looks painful! Hope she is okay.
Poor baby! We are so sorry, Jenna and I.. she said..Oh no! My Skylar!!! Poor baby! I agree....She still looks so cute even with a hole in her lip. We hope it gets better soon!
Ahhh! The same thing happened to my Carson when he was 4. I've decided not to fill cavities until they are 7 or 8. That's just too sad.
My son is going thru the same thing. What medication your doctor prescribed?
Post a Comment