I am the tallest one in the back. That was always my permanent spot, I never got to stand by the teacher I was always too tall, I am still a little ripped about that!
Ashton has Mrs. Walker and is in 4th grade! She is in a portable again this year, but this should be the last time because the new school is coming along great!!
This is the progress on the new school , I am amazed at how far they have come!
Rylie is in the Jr. High building, but is not technically a Jr. high student. She is only in 6th grade this year. Did I just say ONLY, I mean I cannot believe I have a child old enough to be in 6th grade, how old am I again????
Already we have had some great conversation. Like this one...
me: Rylie who was that girl?
Rylie: Oh, she is in my class.
me: Oh, I have never seen her before.
Rylie: Yeah, I don't think you know her, her mom is a pole dancer, and I am
pretty sure you two don't run in the same circles.
me: Oh, right.
me, in my head: Did she just say pole dancer? And does she really know what that is???? Maybe we need to have another mother-daughter talk.
Also, I was forbidden to walk in and take a picture of her at her desk, sniff sniff, she is really growing up!







.jpg)

6 comments:
I spotted you immediately in that pic. Now we know where your kids got all their height!
They all look so snazzy in their first day of school duds.
But lets be honest, aren't we so glad we didn't have a classroom to get ready?
Fun. I have been waiting for an update FOREVER! We miss you guys.
Hey! I was just going to tell you where to find it, but you beat me to it. It looks cute! Hope to see you guys soon.
Really a pole dancer?? Maybe she could join the carpool.....maybe she sleeps during the day, darn it!
You gotta watch out for those pole dancer moms. You wouldn't want to start hanging out with them, or pretty soon you'll have Doug installing a pole in your bedroom. Hmmmmm.
Love these pictures! But especially Mrs. Nicholls orange pants. Be happy that you are tall. You'll have tall kids instead of my poor little shrimpy ones! Are you kidding about the pole dancing?!
Post a Comment