Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lucky Seven

Yep. I was tagged, here we go my Lucky Seven Survey:
Seven things I can do:
*Heal minor wounds with a single kiss-I Love that I still have a couple of kids this works for!
*Sing the whole Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song- This is a popular demanded bedtime song for my three year old. The things you do for your kids!
*Get over things easily
*Talk- to anyone, anywhere, anytime about anything!
*Get out of a ticket- I tell Doug I am just nice, honest and not above begging for mercy. It must work, I have been pulled over about 20 times and ZERO tickets!
*Hunt- yes, having my blue card was part of the prenup and I'm a pretty good shot!
*Waste endless hours playing Guitar Hero!!!- In my next life I will be the lead guitar player in a really cool rock band!!! Watch out Pink!

Seven things I can't do:
*Get myself around in SLC- I have lived here my whole life and can still manage to get lost! Even my Tom Tom doesn't seem to help!
*Remember peoples names!
*Sing- but I keep try'n
*Play the piano-wish I would have listened to you mom and stuck with those lesson!
*Stop eating CHOCOLATE- I will never ever ever try to do that again it is not worth it!
*Swallow pills- retarded I know, but I would rather suffer with pain then take anything over the size of an Advil, that is even pushing it some days. My prenatal vitamins I would cut into thirds and it would take me all day to get those pieces down.
*Swim- I fear being in water where I can't touch the bottom or in water where I can't see what else is swimming with me!

Seven things I say most:
*Duh?
*You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!
*Can't we all just get along!
*Davin, leave her alone!
*I love you!
*Hurry, Hurry come on were late!
*What the ...

Seven Goals for the New Year:
*Go to the temple more
*Be more domestic
*Finish the 1/2 marathon my sister-in-law talked me into running
*Drink more water
*Give my scriptures at least the equal amount of reading time as I do my books- lets be realistic just make sure I read one verse before I pick up my other book!
*Take more time for friends
*Get caught up with my scrap booking! Blogging has really been bad for the scraper in me!

Seven reasons I fell in love with Doug:
* He was hot!
* He made me laugh!
* He was smart!
* He was really fun to kiss!!!!
* He showed me things I had never noticed before, everyday was an adventure!
* He made me feel safe!
* He had a strong testimony of the Gospel.

Seven things I love to eat:
*Chocolate
*Homemade jam on homemade bread
*Chicken avocado sandwiches
*Oatmeal- yes I really do!
*Diet Coke- not really food, I know but who cares?!
*Chex mix- the sweet kind and not like anything you can buy at the store this is an old time family recipe and I can eat a whole batch myself, I am not proud of that but I can do it!
*Pretty much anything I don't have to think up, plan, shop for, prepare or clean up after!

Seven people I tag:
*Paige
*Jolynn
*Vanessa
*Chelsi
*Katie
*Kadee
*Megan

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

You left a few things out that I learned while living with you over 10 years ago.

You say "I'm all..." a lot, you get out of tickets because you are a hottie and Doug also likes to make you guess the type of elk while doing calls in the car.

Chelsi said...

I just saw this tag. Sorry! I'm a little slow. :) haha I love reading these, I always learn new things about people. so fun!

MDM EKINS said...

Um, so does this mean that I have to come up with seven things?