It was a great weekend! No school on Friday so we had plenty of time to make lots of tasty treats for our friends. The kids couldn't wait for it to get dark so they could leave their Valentines and try to make a quick get away before getting caught! They did a lot better this year then they did last year only getting busted a few times!!!
Rylie found this Valentines hair-do on the She does Hair blog and wanted to wear her hair this way to school on Thursday for her class party. It turned out pretty cute and it was really easy so Ashton and Skylar wanted their hair this way too! They all loved the complements they got through-out the day, Rylie is so tall she said she had to keep bending down to show her friends at school!
8 comments:
Lucky girl, she is just like her mom, tall and beautiful! I love the hair do's! And I need to start doing that tradition with my boys, the knock and run Valentine's! We always did it growing up. Maybe it's a G-ville thing!
You are so ambitious!! The hair looks great. I am still trying to get up earlier, and find myself wondering every day how you get up at 5 am. But it's now 1:20 and Maggie is wide awake and just informed me that she is making dinner. She has this nasty cough and it wakes her up all the time! The joys of winter:)
Darling hair Kami! Such fun to do. I miss doing Jenna's in fun little things like this. Your girls ... and Davin... are always so cute. One of my fav's in the ward !!!
I love the hair! I will have to try something like that next year. Although, my girls are lucky if they get an elastic or two in their hair- I think I will need to work up to this level :-)
So very cute! Now you can just teach Riley how to do her sisters hair. That will save you time!
I'm so glad you posted this picture! You did such a great job on their hair...so CUTE!!! The joys of being a mom of girls, fun!
Hey, I found your blog from Heather's. Cute pics! No fancy hair in my house, LOL! Do you mind put a link to your blog on mine? Hope you have fun on your trip, and we'll see you at the next lunch! :)
I LOVE your cute little heart hairdo's. You are so lucky that your girls let you do their hair!! I miss those days!! It sounds like you aren't going to make it to lunch tomorrow. I'm so sad...I really am looking forward to seeing everybody!! I can't wait to see you next time. It's been so fun reading your blog, and seeing what a darling family you have.
Post a Comment