skip to main |
skip to sidebar
You have my blessing!
When the girls asked permission to put make-up on Davin while he was sleeping, I know I should have said no, that would be mean. But instead I thought you go right ahead, that little fart would do it to you and would not even ask for permission. He slept right through them putting glitter, sparkles, pink and purple eyeshadow, ect. all over his face. We did not say anything when he woke-up and after a minute the girls tricked him into looking in the mirror. In true prankster appreciation he laughed and laughed, I think the girls were surprised by his reaction but all he could say was "That was a good one"!
8 comments:
Silly girls!
That is too funny! My boys would die if someone put make-up on them!
I laughed so hard....I LOVE it that is absolutely hilarious!!
I'm so glad that you said yes. Think of the memories you would have missed by saying no. He laughs now, but just wait until he is 16.
That is HILARIOIUS!! Those crazy boy need a little dose of their own medicine sometimes, RIGHT?!! So funny!! I can't wait for lunch! We are going to have a blast!!
Will you tell Davin when he is feeling a little to much estrogen he can come stay with us for a while! My boy's would teach him a few new tricks to get back at those naughty girls!
I knew exactly what you were talking about.... and I know exactly what you are talking about! We need another wife sometimes.....I just loved on 3 darling little girls; Halie, Maggy and Lainy. Not long enough, just glad Kate took the time to come over! Right now I have Nikki and the boys coming the 3rd-7th Betty and Bobby the 4th - 8th and everyone else the 7th - 10th...Um don't know??????????
Kami
I found your blog from another friends. I have one too. www.walchfam.blogspot.com. I love your posts. They are wonderful !
Love
Colleen
Post a Comment