Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Mom Song

My friend e-mailed this to me and it made me laugh, I hope it does the same for you!! It is a little long but then again so are some days in the life of a mother!!!!

5 comments:

Nana said...

hi testing

Paige said...

okay the comment above mine just cracked me up so hard........Deb I love you dearly!!! I love this song I heard it awhile back and think it's an absolute classic!

Chelsi said...

Me and Austin watched this together and couldn't stop lauging. I am not a mom yet, but we both remember our moms saying all those things when we were younger. HAHA

Megan said...

That is so funny!!! Dayler and Bowen loved it too. They were dancing and I was laughing at the song and them. We are so excited to see you in a few days

Jenny said...

Pretty sad that I say every one of those things on a daily basis!