Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Great minds think alike!"

I had this great idea to go to the Zoo over Spring Break.... apparently so did almost every other mom in the greater Salt Lake Valley! But we did not
let the millions of people stop us from enjoying the great weather, good friends and of course all the crazy animals!
Can you believe this, we had to wait in line for like a half hour just to get in!!!
Skylar is making the skunk face, this skunk just climbed up the glass right in front of her and gave her a big "Kiss"!!!
We all had a great time and loved the warm weather, we even ended up buying sun screen!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Our spring break is this week. I was hoping to get up to the zoo, but the weather is supposed to be crappy.

Looks like fun!

Jenny said...

I don't think I've ever seen the zoo that crowded since I was a kid.