Where do I sign up to vote John Wayne in as president? We have a quote from JW that we love... Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway! I'm not excited about this next 4 years. Jared said that he was glad that he was out of the country since the ... and I quote... 'reign of terror has started in our nations capital!'
I realized about 8:30 that night that I hadn't gotten to talk to you either. I was actually in Cedar when I remembered. We stayed @ my gma's home in Toquerville for the weekend. My cousin from Vegas got married in Kanab. It was fun to get away. Davin was sooo cute in the program. I wanted to have a little moment of silence in the van as we drove by good ole College Way apartments. Even though I didn't act like it at the time, I am very glad I went to SUU and experienced "college life". Thanks for being such a good friend then and NOW. Have a wonderful week. Kari
3 comments:
LOVE IT! Can't wait to see how he's going to "change it". Scary.
Where do I sign up to vote John Wayne in as president? We have a quote from JW that we love...
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway!
I'm not excited about this next 4 years. Jared said that he was glad that he was out of the country since the ... and I quote... 'reign of terror has started in our nations capital!'
I realized about 8:30 that night that I hadn't gotten to talk to you either. I was actually in Cedar when I remembered. We stayed @ my gma's home in Toquerville for the weekend. My cousin from Vegas got married in Kanab. It was fun to get away. Davin was sooo cute in the program. I wanted to have a little moment of silence in the van as we drove by good ole College Way apartments. Even though I didn't act like it at the time, I am very glad I went to SUU and experienced "college life". Thanks for being such a good friend then and NOW.
Have a wonderful week.
Kari
Post a Comment