We finished the softball season with a big Splash over at the complex. It may have been 68 degrees outside but that did not stop these girls from swimming.
After swimming for a few hours they had the awards ceremony and announced the first, second and third place teams in each age group. Then they announced the ALL-STAR team!
ASHTON was so excited when they called her name!
Each girl was called up and got to stand on the table benches so we could all see who they were then they announced the Coaches. I only knew one of them but it should be fun!!!
Here is the team, they may look like drowned rats right now but I think we will have a great team. Ashton was thrilled that her best friend Hannah made the team too!!!!
4 comments:
I don't know if I feel bad for those poor girls that it was so dang cold or that they look so scared and nervous!! Those were the days----girls sports are so much more popular now! I'll have to come and watch them. I drove by on my way home during your big bash, but both my girls were WAY tired and I knew it wouldn't be a good idea:) Maybe next year....I did sign Maggie up for the afternoon class with Luann. I am so excited for her, we drive by the school on our way to the storage unit, and she gets SO hyper. Her back pack is usually packed about 5 times a day for her to be a gig girl and go to school. We could carpool or something, then I will feel more important like you and Katie!!! j/k
That's great! She's talented, just like her mommy.
I get to go to the Miss Utah pageant every year the whole week! (That's why I have to miss Dana's shower.) I am assigned 4 girls that I stay with at all times. We get to stay with them in the hotel and have a ball! I also judge local pageants once in a while. It is so much fun for me to do some girly things, since I don't have a daughter!
YEAH ASHTON!!!!! you are such a slugger....good job, we are so hapy for you, I hope the new league is so fun!! great pictures of the after school party Kam...I've got to get my posted, and yes I loved being roped into it all! and about Davin...um there are just no words!
YEA Ashton!!! Good job! I bet she rocks at softball. And Poor Davin. I know.. Jared had a huge burn like that when he was little like him. So sorry..... :(
Post a Comment