Saturday, October 31, 2009

It was a "Thriller" of a night!!!

The annual Johnston family Halloween party!!!!This year we went as Michale Jackson through the years. We had a great time finding our costumes, I am pretty sure I hit nearly every DI this side of the Mississippi, but we pulled it off. The kids were so excited to show off some of the sweet moves they learned off of
You Tube.
Skylar loved the Bad song and was disappointed when she had to sing ABC 123 instead of her rendition of Bad. But we brought home the best family costume and Rylie brought home the best child costume, so they were thrilled!!!

Austin and Chelsi were buzzzing and Brody was the cutest little bee ever!
They took home the most creative costume award!


Jackson the gladiator with his lovely lady!!!


Laurie and Jody came as tourists! They won the funniest costume award!


Even Venus and Serena Williams showed up looking for a tennis match!
(Husdon and Jolynn)


These two won the scariest costume award! These costumes look a little familiar....
(Grandma and Grandpa)
Daxton and Kelton were Bumblebee and Optimus Prime!
Dallin and Taylor teamed up to pull off the turkey and hunter costumes!

Kadee, Andrew, Alayna and week old Brigsen saddled up and partied all night!


And a Halloween party just would not be a Halloween party without Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!
Tink won the best adult costume!
(Paul and Deanna)




This wicked old witch kept all the kids in line!
(Jana)


Chad, Kori and baby Ellie came as cattle ranchers herding one cute little cow!

This family from Japan joined us and took home the most authentic award!

(Bub, Paige, Brecken, Tate, Avery)

It was a great year and everyone had a fun time bowling, eating , laughing and visiting. Can't wait until next year!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOOK HOW AWESOME YOU GUYS LOOK! I love Rylie's awesome top! So funny.

Anonymous said...

Looks like that is the party of the year. Your family is awesome--I can see why you guys won! I think Paul and Deanna are hillarious. My parents would never dress up!! You guys go all out-lots of work, but so much fun:) I loved Skylar's costume @ school too:)

Unknown said...

You always have the best ideas! I love it! Thanks for getting me excited to blog mine :)

Jenny said...

That's so cool that everyone dresses up! Love your family's costumes!

The Walch Family said...

You should have won!!! You so deserve it!! I loved all of the costumes for sure... they were great!! Oh.. btw, I think that there is something wrong with my blog. It's not updating like it should . Check to see if you can see my new posts please.And Congrats on your new calling... You were so good in Primary... You never finished with me so now is your chance! :o)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!...so much fun!

The Walch Family said...

My posts haven't been showing up on the sidebars as updated. Please delete and then re-add my address and it will work now. Sorry for the confusion!!! Have a great day... !!