Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Dresses....and shirt and tie!

One of my favorite things to look for while I am out doing my Christmas shopping are the new clothes for them to wear to church! It is so exciting when I find dresses that I love and there is one in all three of my girls sizes. This may be the last year for them to all dress the same, at the rate Rylie is growing she will be wearing women's sizes soon, she already wears a women's 7 1/2 shoe, and with Skylar not growing the gap is increasingly "growing" between them.
Davin is not into clothes at all, I really tired to pump this up for him so he would be as excited about it as the girls are but boys have no cute shoes, headbands, earrings, necklaces, nothing. I tried to sell the fact that he is now wearing a real tie, like the missionaries wear, but he still hated have to wear anything other than a jersey and "swooshie" pants.


7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love when they all match!! And score that you found dresses all the same!

Mini Doug even looks cute in his tie :)

The Wrights said...

Kami Jo - it is 2:15 on Christmas afternoon were are all your Christmas pictures? Are you scrapbooking them as we speak. Hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and Doug's back is ok after having to help Santa push the sleigh back up after it tipped over at your house. Lets all get together and go out soon.

Conradblogfamily said...

I loved buying cute christmas clothes for my kids.....those days are long gone!!! there are no pretty teen age anything! I can't wait to see what everyone got. Tell me some fun things to do for New Years...The Party is at my house! YIKES!

Ashley Baird said...

Kami, you kids are so darn cute. I am also a lover of coordinated outfits. However, they are getting few and far between as the "boys" in my family have decided to gang up on me in protest of such events. I do sneak them in when I can though.

Unknown said...

I guess you will just have to start sewing them! They look darling!!!

Weaver said...

Kami it was so fun to check out your blog. Thanks for sharing it with us. I just love to keep up with family especially with blogs. If Doug's sisters have blogs could you let me know. Thanks, Wendy

Anonymous said...

Pretty dresses!! All these kids are looking so beautiful in these!!