Of course I had camera drama at the Allred family Christmas party so I have
had to borrow this post from my sister-in-law, but I wanted to share our fun traditions.
And the moment the kids have been waiting for all year finally arrives........the yearly
ELF HUNT......all the kids are always so hyper and excited to follow the ELF trail or the hints that they find so that they can get to a present that was left for them! It's a great tradition that the kids love.
These four loved playing all day with each other, they are all the best of friends!
Each found their own princess hat and wand on the elf hunt. They finally found their last present which was a stuffed animal that came with a book especially written for each animal!
Avery (Bubb and Paiges), Alayna (Kadee and Andrews), Skylar (mine), Maggie (Aaron and Kates)
We have all tried but we have only managed to bring two boys into the Allred family, surrounded by 9 girls they have plenty of targets to "torture".
Nana and Papa Jack gave all the grandkids fun winter hats and gloves! They all loved them
Here are the Men sporting their new Brimmed Beanies....they were all laughing and saying they felt like Gangsta's so they threw a few signs while they were GQ posing...we were in hysterics!
The women got some fun jewelry and these beautiful scarfs! SO fun
Aaron and Kate are still living away for school so we are all together only a couple times a year, we really look forward to when we can all be together!!
4 comments:
Kami! Thank you so much for that sweet comment on my blog- it meant the world to me! Now that I know you will be checking in on me, I will try to do a better job with updating more than once every month or so! And oh my gosh have I had fun looking at your pics! Seeing your Mom and Dad and especially your KITCHEN brings back so many memories! Remember the popcorn unpleasantness? Remember sliding on your bathroom floor after pouring water all over it? Oh, and I read your entry about wearing halloween costumes to school when we were young and I have to tell you, I think about you every year. When we were in 2nd grade (I think), you got to be Sandy from Grease with the curly hair, cool black pants and red heels while my Mom made me be an ugly witch- again. I have never forgotten that and because of it, my kids get to be WHATEVER THEY WANT :-) I am so glad you are so happy- talk to you soon!
What fun pictures!! I looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!! I LOVE seeing all of your fun family traditions...I may just have to copy!! It's amazing to see all of your LITTLE bros. and sis. all grown up!! How crazy is that?!! What a darling family!
Okay I must confess! Kami it's Lisa. I have been blog stalking you for months. I love your blog! You have the cutest posts. I found you from Alicia's blog. You can go check out my blog if you email me. lisageldmacher@msn.com and I will add you to my list because I have it private. I am a little afraid of weirdos! Take care. Sorry I haven't "revealed" myself before now. Lisa
Looks like you had a great Holiday! It's exhausting isn't it? I can't believe you guys only have 2 boys---I guess I never realized that before. I probably will take a break from blogging, so I can get packing/cleaning/painting/etc.
I am NOT looking forward to it, but I do want to muck out all my stuff.
Have a good week!!
Kari
PS Your Christmas PJ's were what my mom was hoping to get, but we were too late. I love them!!
Post a Comment