All I can say is I am glad it wasn't a rattler. She was not the least bit afraid. She held him, put him around her neck, twisted up her arm and once we actually convinced her to put it down but that stupid snake just sat there, instead of slithering away to a safe haven, and after a few minutes it crawled right over to her and started climbing up her leg. I guess he loves her sooooo much too!

She did actually leave it at Grandma Toni's "so it could be with its mommy" and we told her she could come back and play with it again another day. Well everyday she wants to go see her snake, because she just loves him soooo much.
She did actually leave it at Grandma Toni's "so it could be with its mommy" and we told her she could come back and play with it again another day. Well everyday she wants to go see her snake, because she just loves him soooo much.
4 comments:
She is so cute!
hilarious!!! Skylar is seriously 1 in a million, her personality cracks me up! she is so cute! I hurried and got caught up on your blog....it's so good...all these little things like the homework and day to day life that we most likely will forget are so fun to document and remember "how it was" later, good job Kam
Hi Kami, I was just blog stalking and found you. We don't see each other too much so it was fun to see what you are up to! (I hope you don't mind.) I would like to add your blog to my friends? Come see me at....
kimberslucky7.blogspot.com
P.S. Not one of my boys would have picked that snake up(not even the fifteen year old) I think it is awsome! She is so cute!
Wow! I would have died. She is such a cutie. I love the post and keeping updated. I can't believe Rylie will be ten! That doesn't seem real. Love you guys!
Post a Comment