Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

We look forward to the family Halloween party all year!! This year we rented out the Army Depot Bowling Alley it was a great idea, everyone had a great time the kids loved bowling!!!
The Pirate Family
(we were all suppose to be making scary pirate faces, in case you were
wondering what the heck we were doing)
Davin did us proud by bringing home the
BEST CHILD COSTUME award!
He won the same award the night before at a soccer family
Halloween party, which was great because he did not want to be a pirate,
he wanted to be Michael Phelps, ever since the Olympics he has been obsessed
with him, which is very ironic
because Davin is terrified of the water! But I told him it would be way
to cold to go trick-or-treating in a Speedo!!

Here are some scary looking pirates!

Grandma Shirley
no other than Sarah Palin



The Grandmas!!!






2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I loved that party!!! We always have fun with you guys but thought it was extra fun being dressed up with you. :) You got some really great pictures. Tell the Kids that we hope they have a really fun halloween and get lots and lots of treats......no belly aches though! Love you guys!!!!

Ashley Baird said...

Kami, I forgot to add you to my list so thanks for the comment. You are now also blogroll. I love your family's costumes. Did you have to make all of them or buy them. There would be noway I could get all my kids to dress up alike. They are into way too much gore and blood. Maybe I need to change my ideas to be more like them, who knows. I am just glad Halloween is over. It brings on a lot of stress for that week with all the different activities we have to be at. Anyway, it was fun to see all your siblings and their families as well. I can't believe how much time has passed. It puts my age in perspective for me and I don't like that too much. Have you made contact with Jenny Cowan? I have her blog address if you wanted it and didn't have it already.